Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Update...Finally!

So apparently I'm not so good at remember to blog while I'm in the middle of projects, or even after. I've done lots of baking lately...some gingerbread cupcakes with a maple cream cheese frosting, more pumpkin cupcakes with salted caramel buttercream frosting, and some more fun stuff like Irish car bomb cake (stout chocolate cake, whiskey chocolate ganache, and Bailey's frosting) and even some chocolate cupcakes with bikini wearing bears for a little girl's birthday. I also tried (for the first time) to make cheesecake. I attempted a turtle cheesecake for a coworker who just came back to work after maternity leave...and while it was very delicious...it was a bit of a soupy mess. I'll know for next time to bake it a bit longer!

While I don't quite have business cards yet, I did finally get a baking specific email address. So, if you'd like to order something, or have more questions you can reach me at booeybakes@gmail.com. Also, I pin a lot of ideas on Pinterest, so you can browse the stuff I find on either my cake decorating board or baking board






2 comments:

  1. I know who'll be making a delicious dessert for Ariya's 3rd birthday!!! And a Twins Baby Shower this spring.... YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Just let me know what dates you'd like to book me for when we get closer :)

    ReplyDelete